Sunday, November 23, 2008
yep i dated a few guys i went to school with
2. What kind of car did you drive?
whatever my parents would let me drive. mostly my dads old white ford truck. it was friggin awesome
3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try?
yep sure did!
4. Were you a party animal?
not so much
5. Were you considered a flirt?
um....no not really. probably not
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
i was in choir for a minute
7. Were you a nerd?
no i don't think so...maybe a little
8. Were you on any varsity teams?
yes i was for cheerleading and for tennis
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled?
10. Can you still sing the fight song?
of course i do! and i still remember some of the dance
11. Who were your favorite teachers?
jen garrett, coach north, coach tree
12. Where did you sit for lunch?
on the dairy keen bench with whitnee
13. What is your school's full name?
Wasatch High School
14. What is your school's mascot and colors?
Wasp, gold and black
15. Did you go to Homecoming and if so, with whom?
yep i went with dustin dorris my junior year and russell rose my senior year
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
ya i would for sure. i would be nicer my senior year cuz i'm pretty sure i was a huge brat to a lot of people that whole year
17. What do you remember most about graduation?
i remember us all wearing our fat babies. dang we were hot haha
18. Where did you go Senior Skip Day?
haha well i'm pretty sure me and stevie ditched whitnee and just went to stevies house or something...i can't really remember
19. Have you gained some weight since then?
20. Who was your prom date?
i went to junior prom with JT Wade
21. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?
ya for sure! it better be good whit;)
22. Did you have a job in high school?
of course...i had quite a few of them actually
I tag Jennifer and Lana because i don't think anyone else even reads my blog!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
heath and i wore our matching boots to the PBR haha
me and jennifer thought we were funny getting in the furniture at the hotel haha
me and jennifer had fun painting our faces haha. thanks for taking us to the game jen and griff!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
another group dressed christine up as cruela devile...they did an awesome job too she looked just like her haha
the night before halloween heath and i went to jennifer and griffs to carve pumkins which was so fun! i kinda missed the party cuz i had to work late (sorry jen) but it was still fun and i think our pumkins turned out really cute. this one was mine
and here was everybodies (well except heath because he is a party pooper and wouldn't carve one)
we also had another competition at school on halloween but this one was with the whole school estiticians and everybody so we had a lot of competition. the theme was "the good, the bad, and the hairy" we decided to dress our girl up as edward scissor hands and it turned out so good!! we ended up beating everybody and got a gold medal! it was so fun! we were really excited because we are the newbies in school and we beat all the seniors and everyone! i think some of them were kinda mad at us haha oh well. micall had a really good costume for school too. she was a skeleton pirate. everybody thought she was in the competition cuz she was so dressed up but she wasn't haha so heres some pictures from that.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
i'm so freakin excited for the twilight movie to come out i can't even tell you. i read all the books a long time ago and i'm thinking about reading them again just because they are so good. whoda thunk vampires could be so captivating and hot. i'm pretty sure every girl in america is now crushing on edward cullen. i found this cool collage of all these twilight things so this is for all you fellow edward lovers haha.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
i am still loving school thank goodness haha i don't think it will get old or boring. we are learning everything really fast which is nice and it is so much fun. i didn't realize school could be so fun. i can't wait to go to school every morning haha. this weekend my sister laurie and my neice reese came and stayed which was so fun. i love being able to see them. reese is getting so big and fat and cute! so heres some pictures from that. on sunday my whole family came over and we made smores and stuff on the fire. it was such a good time.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
today was my first day of hair school at bon losee and it was so fun! we didn't really do much, just paperwork and rules and all that fun stuff but it was pretty exciting! i met a lot of really cute girls that i can't wait to get to know! we also got TONS of stuff in our kits which is fun but i have no idea what to do with it all! anyways...thats whats new and exciting with me (probably pretty lame-o haha) but i can't wait until i actually know stuff and can do hair for real haha oh and i need models on mondays for like five weeks so if anyone wants free haircuts and stuff and is open on mondays please please call me!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
i finally got my hair done!! it was way overdue and i love it. blonde was ok for the summer but i hate when my hair feels fried...which it did. i also got my eyebrows waxed so thats why my face looks retarded haha but i guess red skin is better then looking like teen wolf!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Monday, July 28, 2008
we also got old time pictures taken...they turned out so cute. it was so much fun
Monday, July 14, 2008
You Are Pocahantas!
Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Thursday, May 29, 2008
we did a lot of 4-wheeling this weekend and it was such a blast! we just borrowed jennifers but it makes heath want to buy one of his own now and i definately think he should because i want to go a lot this summer. on saturday we went on a ride up cascade with brandon and brilee and cody and jana. it was so pretty!
on sunday night we all went camping at little deer creek campground and had so much fun! it was a nice night and we went 4-wheeling a little and just hung out by the fire. it rained during the night but luckily we were all sleeping in brandon and brilees camper so we were all warm and snuggled up together! the next day we went 4-wheeling again in the mud which is always fun!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
1. Where did you meet? well we went to school together but i wasn't really allowed to talk to him until after he graduated and broke up with his girlfriend haha...a kid he worked with liked me but i liked him so thats kinda how
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? heath likes to say that i was stuck up but really i thought he was super hot and was hoping he and his girlfriend would break up haha i'm awful
3. Do you remember what he was wearing? i can't remember that long ago
4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? at my house after we watched a movie
5. How did he/she ask you out? we would just text and first he was trying to ask me out for his friend but we ended up hanging out instead!
6. Where did you go for your first date? I can't remember for our first actual "date" but we went on a drive up cascade the first time we hung out just the two of us
7.How long did you know this person before you became a couple? i'm not exactly sure when we became official because i wanted to be official before he did haha but we probably knew each other for about a year before
8. Has this person ever proposed to you? Nope sure hasn't
9. Do you and this person have kids together? No no no
10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? ya...quite a few times but nothing horrible
11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? pretty soon after we started hanging out
12. Do you get along with any of the ex's of your partner? sure...
13. What’s the most expensive thing this person has given you? my rifle
14. What is one thing he/she does that gets on your nerves? can't make decisions
15. What is the thing you do that gets on his/her nerves? he thinks i nag him (i really don't haha)
16. Where do you see each other in 15 years from now? well we better be married by then haha and hopefully have a couple kids
-Now I want to hear about all of you and your significant others!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Reese Batchelder was born yesterday at 2:24 pm. she weighs 7 lbs 1 oz and is 20 inches long. she is my first niece(i don't have nephews either) so i am way excited! i have been waiting for one of my sisters to have a baby for forever and i can't believe she is finally here! she is so beautiful and i am so glad i was able to be there when she was born. i got to the hospital right when she was born and it was so cool to see such a new little baby. i'm going to go see her again tomorrow so i will put some more pictures of her up then!