Thursday, May 1, 2008

All about signifigant others!



1. Where did you meet? well we went to school together but i wasn't really allowed to talk to him until after he graduated and broke up with his girlfriend haha...a kid he worked with liked me but i liked him so thats kinda how
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? heath likes to say that i was stuck up but really i thought he was super hot and was hoping he and his girlfriend would break up haha i'm awful
3. Do you remember what he was wearing? i can't remember that long ago
4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? at my house after we watched a movie
5. How did he/she ask you out? we would just text and first he was trying to ask me out for his friend but we ended up hanging out instead!
6. Where did you go for your first date? I can't remember for our first actual "date" but we went on a drive up cascade the first time we hung out just the two of us
7.How long did you know this person before you became a couple? i'm not exactly sure when we became official because i wanted to be official before he did haha but we probably knew each other for about a year before
8. Has this person ever proposed to you? Nope sure hasn't
9. Do you and this person have kids together? No no no
10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? ya...quite a few times but nothing horrible
11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? pretty soon after we started hanging out
12. Do you get along with any of the ex's of your partner? sure...
13. What’s the most expensive thing this person has given you? my rifle
14. What is one thing he/she does that gets on your nerves? can't make decisions
15. What is the thing you do that gets on his/her nerves? he thinks i nag him (i really don't haha)
16. Where do you see each other in 15 years from now? well we better be married by then haha and hopefully have a couple kids
-Now I want to hear about all of you and your significant others!

2 comments:

Sorensons said...

Kellie! Hey, I haven't talked to you forever! How are you doing? I was so excited to find you have a blog!

*Lana* said...

Kellie!! Hey baby!! Are you going to the Lane Frost Challenge tomorrow? :-) I saw Heath was entered, if so come and sit by me! (I am not sure if you will check your blog tonight, but if you do let me know if your goin!) Love ya and I'll see ya soon!!!