Sunday, January 11, 2009

addiction

so me and heath have been addicted to one tree hill for a few weeks now... who would have guessed i could get heath to watch that haha. for any of you who haven't ever seen it i highly recommend it but be prepared to not do anything else because you can't stop watching it when you start! we just finished the fourth season today and now heath is on his way over to start the fifth! the only problem with that is once we are done with the fifth we will have to wait a while for the sixth to come out on dvd! ahh!

4 comments:

TJ and Whitnee said...

That is funny! I haven't ever watched it, but all the girls I worked with at the bank were all obsessed with it, and one girl got her husband hooked too! I guess I'm missing out!

Jennifer and Griff said...

Well now griff and i are going to have to get addicted to it. Gee Thanks-thats all we need is one more t.v. show to watch. thank goodness for t-vo1!!

*Lana* said...

I had so much fun yesterday!! Thanks so much..I love my hair!Hadly's is way cute too. I am so glad we have been hanging out lots lately, I just love you guys! :-)

Anonymous said...

Kellie your blog is way cute! Love it!