Tuesday, September 9, 2008

school!


today was my first day of hair school at bon losee and it was so fun! we didn't really do much, just paperwork and rules and all that fun stuff but it was pretty exciting! i met a lot of really cute girls that i can't wait to get to know! we also got TONS of stuff in our kits which is fun but i have no idea what to do with it all! anyways...thats whats new and exciting with me (probably pretty lame-o haha) but i can't wait until i actually know stuff and can do hair for real haha oh and i need models on mondays for like five weeks so if anyone wants free haircuts and stuff and is open on mondays please please call me!

5 comments:

Sorensons said...

That's awesome you're doing hair school Kellie! You will be great.

Camille said...

I didn't know you were going to hair school! Good for you! You will so good at it!

Lindsay said...

What happened to Dental Assisting?! I can totally see you doing hair! Im so excited for you.

TJ and Whitnee said...

I can't ever come on Mondays, but I could other days! Call me and we need to go to lunch!

Jamie said...

kellie i hear you're in school with my cousin, Amy. That's so rad, maybe I'll see you one of these days when I come to be a 'model' on Mondays!