Thursday, September 18, 2008

update




i am still loving school thank goodness haha i don't think it will get old or boring. we are learning everything really fast which is nice and it is so much fun. i didn't realize school could be so fun. i can't wait to go to school every morning haha. this weekend my sister laurie and my neice reese came and stayed which was so fun. i love being able to see them. reese is getting so big and fat and cute! so heres some pictures from that. on sunday my whole family came over and we made smores and stuff on the fire. it was such a good time.

2 comments:

Kylie and Drew said...

Girl! You look REALLY pretty with dark hair! So cute. :) I'm glad you are loving school, that's fun! Hope all is well...

Lindsay said...

Hey I tagged you, read my blog! And call me sometime ok :)