1. Did you date someone from your school?
yep i dated a few guys i went to school with
2. What kind of car did you drive?
whatever my parents would let me drive. mostly my dads old white ford truck. it was friggin awesome
3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try?
yep sure did!
4. Were you a party animal?
not so much
5. Were you considered a flirt?
um....no not really. probably not
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
i was in choir for a minute
7. Were you a nerd?
no i don't think so...maybe a little
8. Were you on any varsity teams?
yes i was for cheerleading and for tennis
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled?
10. Can you still sing the fight song?
of course i do! and i still remember some of the dance
11. Who were your favorite teachers?
jen garrett, coach north, coach tree
12. Where did you sit for lunch?
on the dairy keen bench with whitnee
13. What is your school's full name?
Wasatch High School
14. What is your school's mascot and colors?
Wasp, gold and black
15. Did you go to Homecoming and if so, with whom?
yep i went with dustin dorris my junior year and russell rose my senior year
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
ya i would for sure. i would be nicer my senior year cuz i'm pretty sure i was a huge brat to a lot of people that whole year
17. What do you remember most about graduation?
i remember us all wearing our fat babies. dang we were hot haha
18. Where did you go Senior Skip Day?
haha well i'm pretty sure me and stevie ditched whitnee and just went to stevies house or something...i can't really remember
19. Have you gained some weight since then?
20. Who was your prom date?
i went to junior prom with JT Wade
21. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?
ya for sure! it better be good whit;)
22. Did you have a job in high school?
of course...i had quite a few of them actually
I tag Jennifer and Lana because i don't think anyone else even reads my blog!