Sunday, November 16, 2008

Las Vegas!

the weekend after my birthday heath and i and jennifer and griff flew down to las vegas. we went for the pbr finals/my birthday/fun. we had such a good time. we went to the last two days of the PBR finals which was awesome. we got to see adriano moraes(sorry can't spell) and justin mcbrides last rides which was sad but pretty cool at the same time. we also got to see ty murray which i think i was the most excited about haha. we went to see the circ de solei show mystere which was amazing! i would highly reccomend anyone to go see it. the things they can do is just crazy. and we also did some shopping and gambling and walked the strip a bunch of course. it was a very fun weekend!



heath and i wore our matching boots to the PBR haha
me and jennifer thought we were funny getting in the furniture at the hotel haha

3 comments:

TJ and Whitnee said...

Kellie I am the worst friend ever! I have been meaning to text you about your birthday everyday, and then somehow I forget and now two weeks later I still keep forgetting too! Las Vegas looks like it was so fun! We are going for my birthday too and I cannot wait! And we're flying too! So happy late birthday, and I'm glad you had fun!

rachel and brady said...

Hey Kellie! I hope you don't think I'm wierd...I just wanted to say that I had a ton of fun at the Twilight movie last night! Glad you came. I check out your blog somtimes when I look at Jen's. Your stuff if so cute! Do you mind if I add you?! Blogging's so fun!

Devin and Elle said...

Hey you!! It's good to hear from you i haven't in so long... i'm sad that you were in monroe and i didn't get to see you or becky;( You better come see me next time. Looks like your having fun at bon losee. Cherise says that she misses you guys. Ha well have a good day!